Answered By: J. Michael Lindsay
Last Updated: Feb 25, 2015     Views: 24

Research materials not owned by the library can generally be obtained by borrowing from another library.

UT Graduate School of Medicine, UT Medical Center staff, area practicing physicians, and subscribers may call (305-9525), fax (305-9527), email their requests ( ) or fill out the online form.

Related Topics